No matter where you are in your career journey,
De Anza College has a program to help you
Get the Skills You Need to Succeed!
Interactive learning and internship opportunities
- Courses designed by industry experts, with industry needs in mind
- Talented instructors, the latest equipment and classes that fit your schedule
We offer many courses with evening or online options – and all classes are online during the 2020 spring quarter. You can earn a certificate or degree in six to 24 months!
Scroll down or click on each category to learn more about specific programs within these subject areas.
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Automotive and Manufacturing Technologies
- Business and Financial
- Education and Child Development
- Energy, Environment and Sustainable Buildings
- Health and Medical
- Information Technology
- Law and Public Safety
Award-Winning ProgramsDe Anza's career training programs have earned special recognition from the chancellor's office for California community colleges, which found 23 programs at De Anza met or exceeded goals for helping students make significant financial or employment gains